23 June 2015: Circular Economy – Finance Workshop, at the Assembly of European Regions in Brussels
This workshop is organised together with the Assembly of European Regions (AER) and will give you a good overview of the current state of play of the Circular Economy debate on the European level and they will help regions and cities to better understand and make use of the EU’s Financial Instruments to fund regional Circular Economy initiatives.
Download final programme here.
– The innovative EU financial instruments leveraging private funding and support to circular economy projects by Paul Speight, Head of Unit, ENV D.3
– Leveraging private funding to support Circular Economy projects through innovative financing by Mónica Peña Sastre, European Investment Bank (EIB)
– FNCE, France, Perrine Lantoine-Réjas, Microfinance and CSR Project Manager
– Circular Economy in Paris, Dominique Labrouche, Deputy Director of the Urban Ecology Agency of the City of Paris
– Mobilising Private Capital, Special Purpose Vehicle, Guillaume de Charry, ACOFI
– Call for Circular Economy Projects, Katharina Robohm, Alsace, France
– Crowd funding in Austria, Andreas Dragosits, Innovation Service Network, Austria
– The Juncker Plan: Access to EU Funding, counteracting the confidence crisis, i.e. acting from the “demand side”, Robert Pernetta, DG Regio, Policy Analyst for financial instruments, European Commission
– Governance: A European Circular Economy Investment Platform?, Raymond van Ermen, EPE
– Covenant 2022 services to Regions and Cities by Peter Koegler
03 June 2015: Circular economy and biowaste management, Local authorities experience in Europe, at the European Parliament
On 3 June, one of the RMC Covenant Circular Economy’s members, ACR+, co-organised an event at the European parliament, the experience of Local authorities in circular economy and biowaste management.
04 June 2015: 1st Covenant Circular Economy – Members Workshop
The RMC Covenant Circular Economy hosted a member’s workshop in Brussels where organisations interested in the Covenant were invited to join us in the afternoon.
Download the above programmes: here