The RMC-Covenant Circular Economy 2022 is an alliance between the following value chain actors:
- Public authorities which develop multi-stakeholder plans for a circular economy with the living forces of their territories
- Large companies and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) which are changing their business model, their relations with the actors in the value chain upstream and downstream, their products and their services
- Banks which want to support green growth
- Eco-innovative clusters and universities
- Citizens who want to achieve a mass effect through their investment, purchase and use patterns
Together they want to create the conditions for a new demand for products and services, new jobs and new prosperity. The sectors concerned are housing, energy, mobility, communications, agriculture, food and chemistry.